You can add the social media handles and bookmark websites to the Shared Links tab in Safari, and later view them on your iPad tablets without having to browse around. Each website you visit will get added as a subscription to the Shared Links tab. Below is how to add bookmarks to the Shared Links tab in your web browser.
- Launch Apple Safari from the home screen of your iPad tablets. Now tap on the Bookmarks button located on the bottom right of the screen (Bookmarks are denoted by a book icon in Apple Safari).
- Then, select a given bookmark and tap on the Shared Links tab denoted by @ symbol located to the top of the Apple Safari browser.
You can also add the custom feeds on your social media handle in the Shared Links tab in Apple Safari. Below is how to do that.
- The apps installed on iOS will be displayed to the top of Safari. Simply toggle the switch adjacent to each social media app that you want to add to Shared Links.
- Tap on Done button shown on the right hand corer of Safari to add the custom feeds on your social media handle.
How to Subscribe RSS Feeds through Shared Links Tab
If you add a news-related website to shared links, you can subscribe the same via Shared Links tab in Apple Safari. For that,
- Launch Apple Safari from the home screen of your iPad tablets and then go to the website you want to subscribe. Then open the Bookmarks
- Choose Subscriptions button on the bottom right, tap on Add Content Site, and then tap on done button to subscribe to RSS feeds. Repeat this until you completely fill out the Shared Links feed with required feeds.
By subscribing to RSS feeds, you can view the highlight news from the site later as notifications on your iPad. If you want to remove a subscription from the Shared Links feed, launch Safari and then tap on Subscriptions again. Select the feed you want to remove from Shared Links, and then tap on the Delete button denoted by red color. Then, tap on Delete once again to confirm deletion of subscribed feeds from Shared Links tab.