Most of us love to access social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. We mostly do it through our smartphones and tablets, as they enable us to access these sites whenever and from wherever we want. However, some Android tablet users still access their Facebook account through the internet browser on their device.
There is nothing wrong with it, but you might not be able to make the most of the features and other exciting things on Facebook when on a PC. If you wish to do so, it is best to use the Facebook app on Android tablets. This incredible app allows you to easily access your social media account with zero interruptions or delays.
If you are an active Facebook user and if you are planning to improve your Facebook using experience, it is the ideal time to download and install the Facebook app on your Android tablet. If your tablet already comes with a preinstalled Facebook app, you will only have to sign into the account by entering your personal email ID and the corresponding password. If that’s not the case, below are a few simple set of tips on how to use Facebook on Android tablets.
- Unlock your Android tablet and go to the Google Play Store.
- Now type the official name of the app, which is Facebook for Android in the search box.
- Tap on Install and then select OK, if prompted.
- You will now be able to see the Facebook app icon on the menu of your Android tablet.
- Open the Facebook application and then type your email address followed by the password.
- Tap on the Log In button or on the Done key of your onscreen keyboard.
- The app will now ask your permission to synchronize your personal contacts. If you wish to do so, accept it, and move to the News Feed to see your friend’s activities.
Android tablet users who are unable to install the Facebook app should initially ensure that there is adequate space available in the internal memory of their device. If not, you will need to delete a few files from your tablet to free up the memory space. After doing this, try to re-download the app and check whether you are able to use it without any glitches. If you are still facing any Facebook errors on Android, it is best to seek technical assistance to fix the issue.